Comprobase performs the “health” assessment of your Enterprise Architecture to provide you an informed independent perspective of strategy EA asset’s viability as a foundation resource to:
- Fully document and reveal your Enterprise Relationships Communicate your business intent concisely through consistent vocabulary.
- uncomplicated texts, models & diagrams Inform interested parties in the organization, which may include external agents such.
- as supply chain, human capital vendors, partners and other vendors.
Comprobase believes your Enterprise Architecture is a foundational, strategic asset, and must offer strategic executive value in several aspects; we assess your existing information to determine how well your Enterprise Architecture is positioned to provide these values. We search for a value in Enterprise Architecture such as it being:
- A consistent problem-solving tool across all areas
- Easily accessible
- Consumable, understood by any member of organization
- A foundation for IT to design future solutions
- Technology / Application agnostic
- Complete in its definition of your Business
- A Business transformation tool
- Orchestrating tool to align expectations and budgets to support
- A governance foundation, compelling organizational improvements
Comprobase will develop frameworks that span all of the Architecture domains including Application, Data and Technical.
- Provide best practices for production and non-production hardware in the areas of server architecture and capacity, virtualization, storage, network, and peripherals
- Assess proposed web, application, database, batch, and ancillary server configuration with regard to sizing, scalability, load balancing, and failover
- Establish a framework of application environments necessary to support implementations or upgrades, as well as ongoing production maintenance
- Evaluate an On-Premise vs. Hosted solution and its impact to the project and ongoing operations
Comprobase then conducts an expert assessment and develops recommendations, delivering a series of wide-ranging reports covering findings and analyses. In addition to providing remedial and/or proposed enhancement elements, you’ll receive a detailed project plan tailored to your organization.
Your organization will also benefit from Comprobase’s time-to-value impact analysis. This work product scopes direct labor and resources necessary to implement your end-to-end project plan. As value add, Comprobase also delivers a specific enterprise Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) analysis based on an “on-premise vs. hosted” comparison, should your organization require that information in the future.