Comprobase, Inc. is a systems integrator with a global presence focused on management consulting, and technology solutions with an emphasis on transformation to cloud. Founded in 2002 by experts in their respective fields, Comprobase is proficient with Workday, Oracle, PeopleSoft, ServiceNow, AWS, Azure, and DevOps. Comprobase provides its clients with guidance on cloud roadmap of SaaS product areas. Comprobase is a trusted Partner who has been implementing, supporting, and upgrading Enterprise applications for over 20 years.
Comprobase is fully engaged with SaaS vendor’s sales & technology teams that enables us to become aware of the vendor strategy for cloud product offerings roadmap and direction. Comprobase has been effective in influencing the sale of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS licenses into SMB and large corporations. We are headquartered in Loudoun County Virginia, situated next door to Washington and the Tri-State area of Maryland, D.C., and Virginia. We have our European operations in London, UK; Middle east and Africa offices in Dubai, UAE.
As a Strategic Partner with our SaaS vendors, we have documented our reliability and expertise with solutions your enterprise relies on every day, and our focus has always been on our primary asset “Servicing the needs of clients first”.
Today, Comprobase is a team of seasoned, highly spirited management, functional, technical, architecture, and DBA professionals who are spread across the United States.
- Leadership in Enterprise Applications space – We are a leader in Enterprise Apps space having executed 200+ ERP projects. We bring to bear this collective experience and expertise to and not only resources.
- Proven Methodology and Toolkits – We will utilize our robust and proven methodology to deliver quality product within schedule at an optimized cost.
- Skilled CoE Practice – As one of the competent CoE practices, we will deploy experts who will leverage their skills and expertise to make your projects successful.
- Flexible, Scalable and Transparent Working Model – We are committed to transparency in our delivery model. We are flexible and will address your needs, concerns and constraints through a working model that is best for you.
- Focus on Customer Success – Our management as well as project team assigns tremendous value to customer relationships – and is committed to success of its customers.
- Optimized Pricing – We offer optimized pricing and a compelling cost value proposition to our customers.
Comprobase offers a comprehensive, integrated, and wide range of services across multiple technologies and industries. Generally, our portfolio is categorized into industry-specific professional consulting services and industry-agnostic shared services.
Our industry-specific consulting practice is focused on strategic, implementation, and upgrade services across multiple technologies:
- Strategy and Research: vendor neutral thought leadership and services including visioning, strategy, benchmarking, business process improvement, and change management.
- Enterprise Applications: Implementation and support services for Workday HCM, Finance, Student; Implementation and upgrade services for Oracle (PeopleSoft, EBS, and Oracle Cloud Apps); Implementation and support for ServiceNow ITSM, ITAM, ITBM, ITOM, Service Catalog, CMDB, Discovery & HR Apps
- Cloud Services: AWS, Azure, OCI and DevOps
- Business Analytics and Performance Management: implementation and upgrade services for Oracle BI, Hyperion, EPM, and BI Cloud.
- Hosting:Infrastructure and Application Management Services for your application, backed by one of the strongest SLAs in the market.
- Application Management:On-site/on-premise and remote services to support and maintain your existing application.
- Upgrade Lab:Remote application upgrade services in our lab.
- Integration and Cloud Services:Strategy, implementation, and support services for enterprise integration, API enablement, and Cloud development services with strong experience in leading technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), MuleSoft (On Premise and CloudHub), Oracle integration tools (On Premise and PaaS), and custom application development using Oracle and Microsoft technologies.